Range & Club Rules
Our rules are in place to ensure we have a clean, safe, and fun environment for all of our members and guests. If everyone continues to adhere to these rules we’ll continue to enjoy one of the nicest and safest ranges in the area. If you observe someone bending the rules politely remind them of the rules but do not get into an altercation. If the bad behavior continues try to get a license plate number and inform one of the board members.
Thank you for your cooperation.
-A valid MEMBERSHIP BADGE (card) must be displayed on your person at all times when you are on the ranges.
-NO guests or spectators are permitted.
-Members bringing non-members with you to the Club, whether shooting or not, will result in termination of your membership.
-Non-members on Club property will be prosecuted for trespass.
The only exceptions to this are as follows:
CHILDREN ages 11 and under are permitted with their parent member.
NON-MEMBERS are welcome at scheduled, organized, events that are sponsored by the Club and open to the public.
(i.e, Block Shoots, Sportsman's Night, 3D Archery, etc.)
Please LOCK THE GATE behind you when entering and when leaving the range.
Please CLEAN UP AFTER SHOOTING, remove used targets and pick up your shell casings.
Monday - Saturday: 8am to dusk, but not later than 8 pm.
Sunday - 9 am to dusk, but not later than 8 pm.
Ranges will be closed during events such as Block Shoots. Check the Calendar page for specific range closures events.
ALWAYS observe basic firearm safety rules.
1. Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
2. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
3. Always keep your gun unloaded until ready to use it.
4. Make sure BOTH ranges (Pistol and Rifle) are clear before walking down-range.
5. Please DO NOT shoot at the frames around the target boards.
6. No fully automatic firearms are permitted on the range.
7. Please shoot at paper or stationary ground targets only; no bouncing, movable or other junk targets are to be used on the ranges.